Goodbye cheques, hello Auction Pay!
The digital difference that gives you the competitive edge.
Why use anything else? With Auction Pay you can process the winning bidder’s deposit on your mobile device in minutes.
Buyers no longer need to arrange a bank cheque or apply for a higher bank transfer limit.
Account reconciliation is a breeze – no more paperwork or chasing sales information.
Part of the trusted DEFT platform, which means you can have confidence in a smooth transaction for all parties.
How does Auction Pay work?
- The sales agent enters the unique DEFT reference number, property address, sale price and deposit amount.
- The buyer then enters their bank details, email address and approves the payment.
- A confirmation receipt is emailed to the buyer and agent, and payment is processed into the trust account.
It's as simple as that. No more cheques - and no more paper.
When Auction Pay puts the winning bid in your hands, it’s what you don’t need that counts. No more bank cheques for a potentially unknown deposit amount. Instead, you only need a few things on the day.
What do I need?
- Tablet or mobile with internet connection (iOS, Windows or Android compatible)
- DEFT reference number/s (DRN).
What does the buyer need?
- funds available in their nominated bank account
- BSB and account numbers
- a valid email address.
Thanks, we'll be in touch.